Veeva ePRO simplifies the design, management, and completion of surveys for sponsors, sites, and patients. MyVeeva Studio is an extension of the Clinical Vault that provides you with tools to configure and manage study surveys. Sponsors using Veeva ePRO can connect with study sites through the SiteVault application. Once connected, sites use Study Connect to manage the following types of surveys:
- Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes (ePRO): Participant surveys completed in the MyVeeva for Patients application.
- Electronic Clinician-Reported Outcomes (eClinRO): Site Staff surveys completed from SiteVault.
Enabling ePRO for a Study
- Navigate to and open the study record.
- From the Study Details tab, select Edit.
- Include ePRO in the Connected Study Type field.
- Select Save.
From the study record, MyVeeva Studio is accessible from the Launch MyVeeva Studio action on the Actions menu. See Navigating to MyVeeva Studio for more information.
Note: Veeva ePRO requires your Clinical Vault to connect to sites in SiteVault. To learn more about connected studies and how they’re configured, see Setting Up Study Site Agreements..
Learn about using Veeva ePRO in these articles:
- Using MyVeeva Studio
- Using a Collection
- Using Survey Libraries
- Configuring Surveys
- Configuring Conditions
- Configuring Scores
- Managing Groups
- Managing Events
- Configuring Schedules and Notifications
- Managing Languages and Translations
- Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a Collection
- Approving, Upversioning, and Deleting a Collection
- Connecting a SiteVault to Your Collection
- Exporting Survey, Adherence, and Audit Trail Data
- Changing Survey Data
- Sample JSON Survey, Schedule, and Notification Templates